The treadmill is considered to be one of the best fitness equipment in India. It is said that a treadmill which is proper enough help to lose the weight of the users effectively. Additionally, it will add the much-needed dose of fitness into the daily lives of the users. One can enjoy the benefits of exercising from the comfort of their home.
If the buyers are searching for the right treadmill, then they should keep in mind some of the factors that are very important to know by the users.
A) First of all, the users should know their workout style like Walking, Jogging, and Running.
- Only for straightforward walking, Manual treadmills are entirely accurate. These are used generally for less intensity workout or simple exercise or aged people. The price of these treadmills is around 5000 to 15,000.
- On the other hand, for young people, those who love jogging or running can use Motorized Treadmills. These are said to be the best as well as preferable to manual treadmills. These treadmills have advanced features like heart rate monitoring, automated incline, customizable training modes and many more. The price range varies from 15,000 to 2,00,000 rupees.
B) The users should know about the Treadmill Motor and Track Size.
These treadmills are recommended to those people who are weighing up to 90 kgs.
About the Motor-
- 1.5 CHP or above motor size is considered to be ideal for walking.
- 2.5 CHP or above motor size is considered to be perfect for jogging.
- 3.0 CHP or above motor size is recommended for running.
About the Track Size-
- 20” (W) X 55” (L) is suitable for light jogging as well as walking.
- 20” (W) X 60” (L) is considered to be the standard length for walkers, runners as well as joggers.
- 22” (W) X 60” (L) is said to be perfect for runners, sprinters as well as for people who use high inclines.
C) Additional Features
If the buyers have chosen to buy a motorized treadmill, then some of the additional features are needed to be considered. The parts are Auto incline, Monitor for measuring Heart rate, Pre-defined workout plans and other add-ons.
Additionally, this will help the users to track and monitor the workouts. The users should keep in mind that more the features, higher will be the price of the treadmill. The “Buying Guide” of this article would help the users to know in details other parts of these treadmills.
10 Best Treadmill in India 2021
|Best Treadmill in India||Max Weight||Horsepower||Inclination||Buy Now|
|1) Durafit Heavy Hike Foldable Treadmill||120 kg||2.5 HP (Peak 5.0 HP)||Auto|
|2) Fitkit FT200 Series Motorized Treadmill||110 kg||2.25 HP (Peak 4.5 HP)||Auto|
|3) Powermax Fitness|
|115 kg||2 HP (Peak 4 HP)||Manual|
|4) Healthgenie Motorized Treadmill||95 kgs||1 HP (Peak 2.5 HP)||No|
|5) Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 Motorized Treadmill||90 kg||2.5 HP Peak||No|
|6) MAXPRO Folding Treadmill||110 kg||2 HP(Peak 4 HP)||Manual|
|7) Kobo Fitness Treadmill||100 kgs||1 HP (Peak 2 HP)||No|
|8) Cockatoo Motorised Treadmill||110 kg||3.5 HP Peak||Manual|
|9) Cockatoo Motorised Multi Function Treadmill||90 kg||2.5 HP Peak||No|
|10) Healthgenie Manual Treadmill||120 kg||Non Motorized||Manual|
This treadmill has a Hydraulic Folding System which is vertical as well. This is easier to fold and can be stored. This machine can be directly controlled through the phone of the user. This is hand-rail controlled and also Bluetooth enabled. An app known as FitShow is available for Android.
Additionally, the treadmill consists of an emergency stop button that is present in the centre of the dashboard of the treadmill. These machines have target modes that can change speed, calories, distance or time.
This machine has Dura Spring Technology with gel cushion and 100% silicon oil. This arrives in the market with free Aux cable. Additionally, this has an automatic inclination method. A total number of preset programs that the machines have is 48. It also has free stabilizer.
This is motorized as well as foldable type. The continuous duty horsepower is 2.5 HP via its powerful DC Motor. The power can be reached up to 5 HP.
The emphasis is perfect for jogging as well as running. The thickness of the friction coated belt is 1.8 mm. This gives the users a running area of 1270 X 470 mm.
The weight capacity it can support is up to 120 kg for walking and 90 kilograms for running. It is not suggested for obese people to run on these treadmills.
- The treadmill is easy to carry due to its fold type.
- The LCD display is future rich and expansive. All critical parameters are displayed.
- This machine possesses an automatic lubrication mechanism. This helps in doing half of the maintenance work for the users.
- The frame comes with a lifetime warranty, 1-year warranty for all the parts and the motors.
- This machine is ready to work out in 30 minutes on the first run.
- It has excellent customer ratings as well as reviews.
- The machine must be handled with care by the users; otherwise, it may get damaged in a short interval of time.
- There are no cons in particular or specific.
This machine saves a lot of space as it is easily foldable and unfoldable along with the Hydraulic Drop-Down system. Wheels are present at the bottom for easy transportation and moving as well.
The LCD display is large that shows many features like time, speed, heart rate, preset programs, modes etc. This possesses an Aux port as well as a cable. Heart rate sensors are present in the handlebar. The FIT PLUS app is available for Android to make track of daily workout.
This can be connected to any device as well as in any fitness tracker. There are 12 preset workout programs in total. The speed ranges from 1 km/hr to about 16 km/hr.
This is said to be a motorized treadmill. It has auto lubrication as well as auto inclination features. This treadmill possesses the DC green, efficient motor with power 2.25 HP.
This is perfect not only for beginners but also for intermediates. The running is of this machine is 48 X 16.53 inches. This machine can sustain the weight of the users up to 110 kg. Additionally, 20 kg buffer is maintained for safety.
- This has free installation service all over India. Users can contact their support.
- This product is right rated as well as reliable to purchase.
- It has a great design.
- This machine comes with an only 1-year warranty on motor, parts and frame.
- The power 2.5 HP is sufficient for beginners. But this is not good for pros or sprinters.
This model is a motorized treadmill. Additionally, this machine has the auto inclination as well as (semi) automatic lubrication options. The power that is required is just 2 CHP with a maximum of 4 HP.
The run area provided is 50 X 17 inches. The model arrives in the market with a multi-ply polyester stain weave running belt. It also has a PVC. The manufacturers suggest that the machine should be used by light runners and joggers only.
It is possible to have a hardcore running, but it is not recommended. Lastly, this machine is perfect to use at home but not for gyms. 115 kg is the maximum weight that the machine can bear.
This machine possesses Hydraulic Soft-drop System (HSS) Folding. This makes it easier to unfold the device just by a simple kick. Additionally, it supports the weight of the treadmill while lifting or lowering.
This is semi-automation lubrication treadmill which minimizes efforts of maintenance. This possesses 12 different console programs.
Additionally, it has easy access to the control panel with a width of 5 inches. It has a rich blue LCD screen that displays time, speed, distance, calories and also pulse rate.
This includes Body Mass Index (BMI) and a heart rate sensor. These are present on the handle. This holds inbuilt speakers with aux compatibility. This machine is 90% pre-installed. It has a speed range of 0.8 km/hr to 14 km/hr.
- The motor is built with 99% pure copper.
- This is energy efficient as it consumes only 1 unit per hour of usage.
- It has a lifetime warranty on the frame of the machine, 1 year for parts and 3 years for the motor.
- This is a highly- rated machine.
- This machine would have been with higher horsepower. This is suited for fast as well as for heavy runners.
The machine is a motorized treadmill. Additionally, this machine comes with free installation assistance. The device is ideal for beginners but had no inclination settings.
The raw power that is required is 1 HP. But the maximum capacity is 2.5 HP. The running surface of this machine is 43 inches X 15 inches. Significantly, this machine is said to be great for beginners.
This machine can support a maximum of 95 kgs.
The maximum speed to run is about 10 km/hr, and the minimum is 0.8 km/hr. It has a LED display that shows speed, time, distance, heart rate as well as calories burned.
Pulse sensors are present on the handles and give the users the idea of their pulse. This machine possesses MP3 speakers as well as Aux support.
Wheels are present at the base for easy and noise-free transportation. The emergency pull is current to stop features. This can be easily foldable and can be stored.
- The warranty is 1 year on the motor and parts. The warranty is 3 years against the frame.
- It has a very compact size, and it makes it easy to transport.
- This is best for beginners.
- The customer service is very supportive.
- The maximum power is 2.5 HP. This is less than ideal for heavy running.
- There are no options available for change of inclination.
This type of treadmill is economical as well as budget-friendly, and it is best for beginners. This machine is motorized as well. This is perfect for people who live in small areas and need to get a quick jog or walk before starting their day.
This treadmill can hold up to 90 kg of weight. Buffer is advised in the machine.
The power required for this machine is 2.5 HP which is enough for beginners to start with the surface area is 395 X 1100 mm. The under deck that is present arrives with 8 shock-absorbing rubber pads for better protection.
Heart rate sensor plates are current on the handle where one can detect and count heart rates. A total number of workout programs is 12 in number.
This is easily foldable into 90 degrees shape. Wheels are also present which is used for easy transport. This machine uses 1000 VA stabilizer to protect the motor from any surges.
- This machine is affordable as well as pocket friendly compared to other treadmills.
- The warranty of the frame is 3 years, 1-year warranty for the motor and 1-year warranty on the parts.
- It provides free assistance and service across India.
- This is ideal only for beginners, and this is not suggested for pros and fast sprinters.
- DIY methods can mostly install these treadmills. They charge extra for installation.
This is considered to be one of the best selling folding treadmills. This is a 2 HP electric motorized treadmill with a maximum of 4 HP.
This motor can deliver great speed for an interval, endurance and speed-based training. The surface area is large enough, i.e. 1150 X 420 mm. With its inclination as well as additional features, this is best for beginners.
The machine can hold up to 110 kg. It is advised to check the buffer weight.
This machine has 5 inches large screen which displays hand pulse, speed, time, distance and calories burned. The range of the speed is 1 km/hr to 14 km/hr.
The heart rate zone can be handled with the help of pulse metal on the handlebar. A total number of preset programs is 12. Additionally, it possesses H1 and H3 programming.
This also has a mobile and tablet holder at the centre to place the device while walking, running or jogging. It also has a soft drop hydraulic system, which is storable and foldable easily.
This has wheels, so it is easy to transport. The running belt is multi-layered and reduces sudden shocks. The treadmill possesses sudden stop plugs, Aux compatibility for music and many more features.
This machine needs 4Kva stabilizer to support and protect the motor from any surges.
- This is economically a rich priced feature which is perfect for beginners.
- The product is value for the money paid, with its inclination and other components for outstanding quality.
- The warranty of the motor and parts is 1 year and a lifetime warranty for frame warranty.
- It has free installation and demo facilities in more than 100 cities.
- The machine must be handled with care by the users; otherwise, it may get damaged in a short interval of time.
- There are no cons in particular or specific.
This treadmill is simple to install and budget-friendly as well. It also comes with a massager vibrator. The raw power required is 1 HP, and it also has its Green Efficient Continuous DC Motor.
The maximum capacity is 2 HP. The run area is 43 inches X 15.75 inches. The belt is made of the multi-ply polyester satin wave which is 1.8mm wide. Lastly, it is considered to be a decent beginner’s workout treadmill indoors.
The treadmill can hold up to a maximum walking weight of 100 kgs and for running is 80 kg. Additionally, the buffer is suggested.
This machine arrives with a LED Display which shows time, distance, speed, incline level, pulse and many more. This has a metallic sensor that is present on the handlebar, which acts as a pulse sensor.
A number of preset programs that are present are 12 in number. The range of speed to gear up is 0.8 km/hr to 10 km/hr. The running belt layer is of good quality and also non-slip. This has aux compatibility and MP3 speakers as well.
- The machine comes with different features, and it is easy to move.
- This machine is affordable as well as economical for beginners.
- The warranty for the motor is of 3 years, 1 year for parts and a lifetime warranty for the frame.
- This machine is suitable for beginners only but not for fast runners or pros.
This treadmill is moderately high powered, which comes with a manual inclination feature. This possesses an automatic lubrication feature. The power that is required is 3.5 HP, and the belt is 1.6 mm thick.
The run area is 420 X 1260 mm. this is perfect for intermediate as well as for pro runners. The treadmill can bear the weight of a maximum of 110 kg. It is advised to have a buffer.
The treadmill arrives with a large 5-inch display screen that shows time, speed, pulse, calories burned as well as fat measures. The peak power is 3.5 HP, and it can hold good for moderate speed sprints.
The manual inclination is of 3 levels. The speed of the machine ranges from 0.8 km/hr to 14 km/hr. It has USB input compatibility and has MP3. The total number of preset programs is 12. This is easily affordable, as well as easily transportable.
- This has great value for money.
- This machine can be used both by beginners and pros.
- The warranty of the motor is 3 years, 1-year warranty for the parts and lifetime warranty for the frame.
- The machine must be handled with care by the users. Otherwise, it may get damaged in a short interval of time.
- There are no cons in particular or specific.
This machine is steel built as well as multi-functional. Additionally, this comes with a free installation service. The inclination is absent but it has a thick belt of 1.4mm thick.
The run area is 1100 mm X 390 mm. the maximum power that is required is 2 HP. So it is ideal for beginners for basic home exercises.
The machine can weigh a maximum of 90 kg. On the other hand, it is not advised for overweight people even after the presence of buffer.
This machine arrives with a 5-inch screen that displays speed, time, distance, fat, pulse and many more. Pulse sensors are present on the handlebar. The speed range is 0.8 km/hr to 10 km/hr.
This has an aux input feature and an MP3 player. This is foldable as well as moveable. Lastly, the machine possesses an emergency stop button at the centre of the dashboard.
- This is an economic feature-rich product, and it is of a considerably reasonable price.
- This is easy to fold and move.
- The installation is free across India.
- The weight capacity is only 90 kg, and it is ideal only for beginners.
- The warranty is only for 1 year.
This is considered to be 4 in 1 manual non-motorized treadmill. This works as a perfect workout machine. This is considered to be one of the most affordable full-body workout machines that one can purchase. The total running area is 1140 mm X 340mm.
This type of treadmill can bear about 120 kg of weight.
The machine has additional features like pushup bars, twister as well as a stepper for burning more calories. Though the device is non-motorized, it has a LED meter screen that displays speed, time, pulse rate and many more.
The pulse rate can be measured as the pulse sensors are present on the handles. This is easily foldable as well as storable. Wheels that are present help in easy transportation.
There is no limit of the speed. The manual incline is of 3 levels that can be enabled for power training.
- This is non motorized with additional features.
- It has an adequate weight capacity.
- This is very economical as well as budget-friendly.
- Manufactured with robust and thick metal rods.
- The warranty of the frame is of 3 years and a 1-year warranty for plastic and other parts.
- This is great for beginners but not much use for the pro users.
Buying Guide For Best Treadmill in India
A right treadmill acts like a trusted partner for one’s fitness and weight loss goals. The Buying Guide will help the buyers to purchase the best treadmill that will be suitable and budget-friendly for them. Some of the features must be kept in mind before buying a treadmill.
What is the requirement of the users? Is it Walking, Jogging or Running?
This is an essential thing that one should consider before selecting a treadmill. It is said that some of the advance treadmills can double up and cross-train.
If a person runs a lot, then the users must choose a product that has larger belts and more power.
1. Track Size
It is said that this factor is not essential for short walkers. But it plays an important role who takes longer strides and runners. Majority of the treadmills is of 55 inches for walking, and running treadmills are 58 or 60 inches. The standard size of the track width is 20 inches. The treadmills that are extra wide and more are of 22 inches.
This is a crucial power factor. This is said to be the primary power source for the track belt to run. Two types of powers are horsepower and continue horsepower. The amount of motor power depends on the exercise type and body weight.
3. Weight capacity
This denotes how much power a treadmill can hold. The range of the weight capacity is 110 to 180 kg. If the users are more than 180 kg, then they need to choose a high-end treadmill.
4. Height Capacity
5’1” to 6’4” is the range of height. If the users are below 6 feet, then the regular treadmill is fine. On the other hand, if the users are more significant than 6 feet, then the belt length should be at least 60” long.
5. Durable Tread Belt
The users must check three factors, i.e. thickness, roller and lubrication when it comes to treading belt.
- Thickness- Tread belts that are 2- ply or 4- ply is more durable than 1-ply. Thicker tread belts do not make noise while in operation and vice versa.
- Roller: Rollers having bigger diameters will increase the belt life as they put less stress on the motor. The ideal roller diameter is about 2.5”.
- Lubrication: These treadmills have to be lubricated once in every few months.
6. Track Speed
Speed of the track belt depends on the requirements of an individual’s fitness requirements. The speed of the treadmill is 10 miles/hr, which is enough for runners.
7. Track Cushioning
The track cushioning protects the joints from the impacts of exercise. The cushioned treadmill will reduce the effects by almost 15 to 40 %.
The treadmill inclination would be of great help. Additionally, this reduces stress on joints and targets particular muscle groups, helping users with fitness goals.
9. Heart Rate Motor
Majority of the budget-friendly treadmills do not come with heart rate motor. On the other hand, they arrive with handgrip heart rate motor.
The chest-step Monitor will allow continuously to monitor the heart-rate without waiting for handgrip sensors. In most of the treadmills, three different types of heart rate functionality are observed. They are Basic, Intermediate and High.
The workout programs help support the unique exercise and weight loss goals. These programs will automatically control the speed and adjust the inclination or declination.
11. Additional Features
Some of the additional features are listed below:
- Console and Control
- Tethered Safety Key
- Foot and Hand Rails
- Motor Housing
- Mobile and Internet Connectivity
- User Profile
- Shock Absorption
The warranty is very much important. Warranty is of different parts like motor, body parts, frame and labour.
This is utmost important for the users. The auto stop is the feature that prevents any kind of accident.
The users are recommended to buy branded treadmills. This determines good product quality and service levels.
It is always better to choose the highest quality treadmill for the amount of money one can afford. The treadmills that last longer are costly.
The best investment is to have a treadmill with less maintenance. Additionally, it prevents any repairs or shutdown.
Types of Treadmills
A) Manual Treadmills:
These treadmills are used by people who wish to adjust inclination for increasing the strength of workout. These machines are less in price. These machines are best for senior citizens.
The users need not worry about power consumption. These treadmills are designed to prevent any chances of getting hurt. To provide comfort, cushioned handles and durable running belt are designed.
B) Folding Treadmills:
If the users do not have much space for storing or treadmill, then these treadmills are suitable. On the other hand, these are not suitable for a tall runner or people having longer strides.
C) Motorized Treadmills:
These type of treadmills are the best choice who does not have a budget constraint. These come with several features that are high-end than most of the manual and basic treadmills.
The moving belt powered by an electric motor is the operation as well as fundamental design. On the other hand, noise is the only drawback of this treadmill. The buyers are advised to look into the power of the engine, inclination nature and size of the running belt.
The users must follow the article to gain knowledge about the best treadmills in India. This will help the users to purchase the best product according to their budget.