It is necessary to have a keyboard stand for a beginner and a professional. With the help of a stand, you can play the keyboard comfortably. By using keyboard stands, you keep your fingers parallel to the ground to play the keyboard smoothly.
There are a variety of keyboards available in the market. But it would be best if you bought any of it by keeping specific points in your mind. These points will help you to buy a good quality of keyboard stands:
Adjustment of height
Find a keyboard stand that has a 5 point height adjustment option and has bullet-nose pulls.
You can adjust the keyboard only due to this feature. You can keep the keyboard stand in both sitting and standing positions.
Capacity to carry weight
Find a keyboard that can carry more weight than your keyboard’s weight.
You can understand this by an example. Suppose the weight of your keyboard is 4kg, then you should find a stand of 6 kg weight capacity.
You can see the leg space you are getting from the style of the keyboard. You can go for Double X-style and Z-style keyboard stands because they provide comfortable leg space.
If you want more details about a keyboard stand, you can read in our buying guide. You can choose easily by reading the list of 9 Best Keyboard Stands in India.
9 Best Keyboard Stands in India 2021
|Best Keyboard Stands in India||Stand Style||Weight||Warranty||Buy Now|
|1. Kadence Double X-Style Stands||Double X-style||3.42 Kgs||-|
|2. Arctic Adjustable Heavy Duty Double Tube Keyboard Stand||Double X-style||3.4 Kgs||-|
|3. PENNYCREEK keyboard stand||Single X-style||998 Gms||-|
|4. Kadence Z-Style keyboard stand||Z-style||798 Gms||-|
|5. OnStage Single X-style Keyboard Stand||Single X-style||2.54 Kgs||1 Year|
|6. K&M Table- Style Keyboard Stand||Table style||8.5 Kgs||6 Month|
|7. K & M Keyboard stand Spider||Spider style||9.7 Kgs||6 Month|
|8. Roland K-S 18-Z Keyboard Stand||Z-style||7.7 Kgs||1 Year|
|9. Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand Z- Style With Wheels||Z-style||7.7 Kgs||6 Month|
Kadence is known for musical instruments and home studio equipment. It has Double X-Style stand with 5 locking positions and bullet-nose pull Double X-Style frame that helps you to adjust the height easily.
You can set the height at any level between 4 to 38 inches due to its unique mechanism.
- The X-style stand comes with dual braced legs that give you extra stability.
- It has adjustable arm sleeves that help you to accommodate any size keyboard.
- It has flexible height adjustment that makes the suitable choice to children and adults.
- It comes with the average weight of 4.6kgs. Kadence Double X-Style keyboard stand can bear up to 6.8kgs of weight. Due to this reason, it is an ideal choice for bearing any keyboard size.
- You get the benefit here as it comes pre-welded, you don’t need to assemble the product.
- To minimize the risk of damages, Kadence Double X-Style stand comes with high strength support straps that secure the keyboard.
Weight of item: 3.42kgs
All we can say, it is a flexible stand that can be used by anyone. It stands Stable because of there strong built.
- This stand allows you to play keyboard comfortably both in sitting and standing positions.
- Just buy and start using the product.
- It is a branded product. But doesn’t provide a warranty.
Similar to Kadence, Arctic is a Double X-style keyboard stand. But it has an additional benefit of portability. It comes with a strong built stand with detachable tubes, that helps you to dismantle and carry them anywhere easily.
The stand provides 5 height changing options with bullet-nose pull knob that makes the adjustment simple.
- To keep it firmly grounded, the feet of the stand has a rubber grip.
- To accommodate any keyboard quickly, Arctic has adjustable arms.
- To add security, it has locking strap on its arms that can be attached to your keyboard.
- To reduce the risks of damage and the high strength straps connect to screw connection at the underside of any average digital keyboard.
- The stand can easily carry any 61 keys keyboard. These keyboards have an average weight of 2.81kgs.
- Arctic Double X-Style keyboard stand’s body is slim; therefore, it can be easily folded in a flat position. You can tuck it in a closet and carry in a vehicle conveniently.
Weight of item: 3.4kgs
All we can say, this stand can be easily folded and carried anywhere.
- You can quickly assemble it with the help of the key and large bolts.
- It is a lightweight product.
- It is a branded quality product but has no warranty.
PENNYCREEK keyboard stand has a simple X-Style design that provides a lot of leg space to its user.
It has the rectangular tubing leg construction that keeps the stand stationary and carries the weight of any keyboard easily.
- The classic bullet-nose pull knob helps to adjust the height of the stand easily.
- Its arms have rubber sleeves that help to keeps your keyboard stable.
- You can position the arms to accommodate any keyboard size.
- PENNYCREEK is a lightweight stand that you can quickly move and carry.
- This stand can bear up to 5.8kgs weight. Due to this reason, it is an excellent choice to keep if you are looking for heavy keyboards.
Weight of Item: 998gms
All we can say, it is a robust and straightforward stand that can bear the weight of almost all types of keyboards.
- It is a branded product that confirms the stand’s quality.
- It is incredibly lightweight.
- This product does not offer any warranty.
Kadence Z-Style keyboard stand can carry a keyboard weight up to 25kgs. It is the reason it is an ideal choice for accommodating both keyboards as well as on-stage piano.
You can easily adjust the height as well as the width according to your need.
- It has a solid metal tube which shows its durability.
- This Kadence keyboard stand is the best suit for all branded keyboards like Yamaha PSR series, Casio CTK and LK series and many more.
- You can easily dismantle and fold The Z-style stand that makes it portable.
- The arms have secure screw fitting that holds the keyboard in its place. It doesn’t matter how much you move or turn it around.
Weight of Item: 798gms
All we can say, it is good quality and extremely lightweight product that can bear maximum keyboard weight.
- It is better than cross stands due to a lot of leg space.
- It is an excellent looking keyboard stand.
- It doesn’t have a warranty.
- You can’t slant it.
OnStage is similar to Kadence a single X-style keyboard stand. But it has height adjustment ranges between 27inch and 38inch.
Like other keyboard stands, OnStage has 5 position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob that helps you to modify its height and width easily.
- It is a durable and robust product due to its 1inch square tubing stand.
- It can be used everywhere, including studios, showrooms, and on stages due to the quality.
- You can easily position the arm sleeves according to your keyboard’s width.
- It can handle up to 41kgs of keyboard weight.
- The feet of the stand consists of rubber end caps, that help it to stay on the ground firmly.
Warranty: 1-year warranty excluding manufacturing defects.
Weight of Item: 2.54kgs
All we can say, it is a durable product with high weight-bearing capacity.
- It has black powder coating gives the stand a sleek look.
- It provides one year warranty that confirms the quality of the product.
- Many customers complained about welds and joints, so check your product carefully before taking it in.
You can use the K & M table stand for almost every kind of keyboard. Its height adjustment comes with a range of 23.62 to 40.15 inches. If you are looking for a good quality stand, you can buy this as its structure made from high quality. So, it will last for years to come.
- You can get the longest width over 37 inches.
- It is highly durable.
- You can adjust the mounting to fit in smaller keyboards.
Weight of Item: 8.5 kg
- It is sturdy but has a lightweight frame.
- It is stable.
- It holds item securely
- It is challenging to transport.
- It has a large frame but can be folded for easy travelling
The K&M Spider Pro keyboard stand is a versatile, column-style stand with tripod base. You can easily adjust the legs and arms of this keyboard.
- It uses aluminium for making.
- It has Dual keyboard design.
- You can tilt it for more effortless playing.
- It can get folded for easy storage and transport.
Weight of item: 9.7kg
- It holds the item securely.
- It is stable.
- It is portable.
- It has no handle to carry.
The Roland KS-18Z Keyboard Stand is attractive and easy to transport. It can hold even the most massive 88-key keyboard securely. You can use it in both seated and standing positions.
- It is a multipurpose keyboard stand.
- It is fit for any size keyboard.
- It has adjustable height and width.
Weight of Item: 7.7 kg
- It is reliable and sturdy.
- It can fold into a compact size for easy transport.
- It has a small amount of sideways movement sometimes while playing.
Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand has the strength and size to accommodate the largest of keyboards. It is a durable and sturdy device on which a professional can rely.
- It has adjustable height and width.
- It includes two anchoring straps for added stability.
- The wheels can lock the gadget in place.
- It consists of a convenient headphone hook.
Weight of Item: 7.3 kg
- You can quickly assemble it, and wheels are a bonus here.
- It is an excellent product with good design.
- It is a bit costly as other z shaped models.
- It is not as portable as others.
Buying Guide For Best Keyboard Stands in India
Keyboard player needs the keyboard stand to keep a comfortable posture during practice.
Many players say that they don’t need a separate stand to keep their keyboards.
However, Keyboard stands have recommended for all keyboard players due to the following reasons:
- You can adjust the height of stand as per your requirement.
- You can easily carry it because we can be easily able to fold.
#1. Keyboard Stands Types
Keyboard stands have a lot of varieties related to size, price and capabilities.
If you are a beginner or a professional keyboard player, you have to identify your requirements and choose a particular type of stand accordingly.
Here is the information about the different types of keyboard stands which will help you to choose according to your necessity:
1. X Style:
X style is the most common style of a keyboard stand, and that’s why it is one of the most admired among musicians around the world.
Stand’s legs are crossed at an angle resembling the shape X.
Due to some reasons, we highly recommend X-style keyboard stands:
- It can Bear any kind of keyboard.
- They are sturdy and come at a reasonable price.
- You can easily make height adjustments.
If you have a big keyboard, then you must go for a heavy-duty X-style stand.
2. Mixer Style
As X-style stands, Mixer style stands are expensive. But, they are an approved choice for many keyboard players presently.
They are also called table style stands. Due to the following reasons, mixer stands are gradually becoming a favourite for all:
- It used by professionals and meant for stage use.
- They are best suited for big and bulky keyboards.
- They come up with ample leg space for you to sit comfortably.
3. A Style
These stands have an A-frame underneath and suitable for both standing and sitting positions.
Some of the Benefits of A style keyboard stands are:
- It is straightforward to adjust stands according to your height.
- These stands are suitable for small as well as heavy keyboards.
4. Customer Stands
Proficiency who have specific keyboards need stands that are custom made to hold them.
The benefits of custom stands are:
- These stands are of good quality.
- If you want to own an expensive keyboard, then better go for a custom stand.
5. Z Style Stands
The legs of these stands look like the letter Z. The best thing of a Z shaped keyboard stand is that you can play your keyboard from both sides.
Some more benefits of Z-style stands are:
- You can easily modify the height for these stands that help you to play your keyboard in both sitting and standing positions.
- The structure of Z-styles stands suitable to sit comfortably.
- These stands take significantly less space, so you can easily keep it anywhere.
6. Double X-style stands
Double X-style stands are similar to X-style frames. They have the only difference in structure. These stands have two tubes instead of one.
7. Table keyboard stands
Table keyboard stands are the best matches for those who like to play their keyboards in a sitting position.
These stands are firm, just like a four-legged table, and supply a lot of leg space, so are an appropriate choice for tall people.
8. Column stands
These are slicker as the other keyboard stands. Column stands have multiple arms. It has the central rod that supports them all.
At the end of the support rod, there are three to four legs that can help in balancing the stand.
What should you look for in a Keyboard Stand?
There are some critical features you need to know:
Size does not only mean your keyboard’s size, but you also need to regard your body size.
You can modify the height of the stand, both in standing and sitting positions.
Also, check leg space so that you can move while sitting and playing.
There are some stands come with more significant bolts that can hurt your knees. Some others are secure with screws.
You need to check screw fitting, by shaking the stand a bit.
If you do stage shows often, then you need a lightweight stand that can easily carry anywhere.
The best keyboard stands weight ranges between 700gms to 3.42kgs.
#5 Locking Points
Keyboard stands adjusted in height through the locking points. The locking points keep the stand steady.
So you need to check how many locking points are offered in your keyboard stand. The best keyboard stands come with around 5 locking positions.
You should check the disk clutch of the lock, as they smoothen the height adjustment process. Most disk clutches are made of steel.
If you plan to buy more keyboards in the future, then go for a modular keyboard stand.
A modular, extendable stand allows you to extend the arms to accommodate more keyboards when you need to.
If your keyboard instrument is heavy, you need the more robust keyboard.
You should look for double X stands if your keyboard is massive, as they provide more stability.
If the weighs of your keyboard is around 45kgs, then do not look for a keyboard stand whose weight capacity is about 45kgs.
Instead, look for a keyboard stand that can bear higher weight.
The best keyboard stands are not costly. But they are instead a combination of affordable rates and quality material.
You can quickly get the right keyboard stand in the range of Rs. 800 to Rs. 1300.
A keyboard stand helps you to keep your body posture well so that you can avoid back pain. It also provides a firm grip to your keyboard.
Keyboard stand becomes a must for all professional or an amateur. To help you buy a keyboard stand, we have covered all the possible details.
According to our research, we found Kadence Double X-Style Stands keyboard is the best because it is strong and sturdy. You can easily accommodate it to any type of keyboard.
But if you have already used this stand and have different opinions, then you can share your thoughts. Do share your experience about using other branded keyboard stands. It will be helpful to other buyers.