A hand blender also exclusively known as a stick blender is a very well renowned device which consists of a stick to hold on and the blending blades at one of its end that is immersed in the food you want to blend into a puree.
As it’s the era of modern technology, this appliance is an actual example of it, and this does not only makes your work easy by being compact and comfortable to handle.
But also it is easy to clean and store anywhere as a blender does not occupy much space. It can be immersed in a bowl directly or even in the hot pot, which is on the stove to blend the food, and this is how it saves your time and energy from extra dishwashing.
Now if you are wondering to why choose a hand blender over a regular mixer grinder then to make a note of, a mixer grinder can never grind your hot food and liquefy.
It easily as hot substances are not mostly put into the jar for mixing because it will all spill out also causing damage to your mixer grinder. But, does not case with blender as it doesn’t get affected by the temperature of food it is blending.
Now you don’t have to wait anymore to let your food come to room temperature before liquefying it and no more issues of transferring food from a vessel to a jar to grind it and again put it back to the vessel without spilling it, so looking for some branded hand blenders in India?
7 Best Hand Blenders in India 2020
|Best Hand Blenders in India||Power||Material||Weight||Warranty||Buy Now|
|1. Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Mixer/Blender||250 Watts||Stainless steel||1.1 kg||2 Years|
|2. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender||350 Watts||Plastic||1.1 kg||2 Years|
|3. Inalsa Easy Mix 200-Watt Hand Mixer||200 Watts||Stainless steel||1.4 kg||1 Years|
|4. Morphy Richards HBCP 400-Watt Hand Blender||400 Watts||Plastic||1.3 kg||2 Years|
|5. Philips Daily Collection HR1600/00 550-Watt Hand Blender||550 Watts||Food grade plastic||0.8 Kg||2 Years|
|6. Orpat HHB-100E WOB||250 Watts||Plastic||1.1 Kg||1 Years|
|7. Panasonic Mx-SS1 600 W||600 Watts||Food grade plastic||1.9 Kg||1 Years|
Being one of the oldest and also one of the most trusted and well-known brands in India, Bajaj has designed this model which is known as Bajaj Majesty HM01 fully in black to make it look like a classic piece, and indeed it does looks very classy.
It is a perfect device for kneading, blending, whisking and mixing tasks. It again comes with a classic three-speed hand mixer. Thus Bajaj Majesty HM01 can be an ideal baker’s choice and is widely available anywhere easily because of its increasing demand day by day.
- This beautiful model comes with a powerful 250-watt motor and also it weighs around 1.1kg.
- This product does not require any installations and comes with a three-speed setting that is 3-speed rotations of the blades.
- Stainless steel 2 dough hooks and 2 beaters are provided with it which not only makes it corrosion resistant but also the strength and durability is the last longing.
- Light in weight and easy to handle for the users so now you don’t have to deal with more massive mixers or blenders anymore.
- They provide 2 years of warranty with this model, and as Bajaj is a well-known brand for its customer services and any issues will undoubtedly be clear out soon.
- Very powerful and chrome-plated, which makes it perfect for long-lasting usage and also the chromium lining does increase its attractiveness and surface hardness.
- It comes with an eject button which would be blocked while the appliance is using.
- It does not consist of a wall-mount and thus might occupy some space in your kitchen’s shelf.
- This model is not very much upgrade as the speed settings are very limited in Bajaj Majesty HM01.
The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix not only is well known for its elegant and sophisticated design but also the kick of red goes very well with the essential white shade on the blender that will surely make it a centre of attraction in your kitchen.
The product is renowned for the attached sharp blades at the end that will not only now make the chopping task easy for you but will indeed blend your food within a few seconds.
This fantastic blender has a frequency of 50 Hz and is very well known for its high-quality stem, which increases its demand effectively.
- It consists of 350 Watt motor and has around 230V rating.
- This blender features a 600ml beaker.
- It is designed based on ergonomic designing features.
- Tired of finding an appropriate place to place the blender, no worries regarding this model as this blender come with a hanging loop and can be put or hanged based on users wish.
- The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix comes with a detachable plastic foot so that users can now easily clean their blenders and also can be stored effectively.
- The ergonomic design and lightweight makes it easy to carry as well as to use, and thus it becomes extra convenient to operate.
- The sharp blade comes along with an anti-splash flow beaker which makes this product highly equipped.
- The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix comes with 2 years of warranty.
- The control switch in this model is placed at the position near your index finger and thus will surely make you feel comfortable while using it.
- The blender’s wire is not very lengthy and can be an issue if your plug point is a little far.
- It does get heated up very quickly, so continuous usage of the blender might damage the product.
In 1967 this brand was found, Now supplying its products in India, and it has been growing.
Its fame among Indian users on a wide range. Inalsa has been a trustworthy company for such a long time, and Inalsa Easy Mix is an example for it.
The well-renowned beater is not only known for its stylish design but also the 7-speed control settings incorporated in it.
It is a whisker that is made for a baker and is broadly used for the kneading tasks.
- The Inalsa easy mix blender has a 200 watt motor with a cord length of 1.0m and has 2 plug pins.
- This hand blender requires the power supply of around 220 to 240V.
- The blender has a stainless steel attachment of 2 beaters and 2 dough hooks that does not only increases its quality but also it can be used for an extended period as there would be no more stains.
- The 7-speed setting makes the Inalsa beater so unique that now you can work with your beater by controlling the speed according to your choice. It would be easy to handle the beater to the only mix and grind the food as per your preferences now.
- The Inalsa easy mix blender has an eject knob that helps you to remove the attachments easily and thus it is a very user-friendly product.
- The classic white base blender comes with a one year warranty and to make sure of, an honest customer service provider like them would always be ready to help you.
- The Inalsa easy mix blender is slightly heavy and thus can be a little tough to handle or hold for a more extended period.
- The cord is a little bit short, so can be though to use for many users.
Morphy Richards HBCP hand blender will consume the power of around 400W and is mostly known for its vegetable chopping skills. So, now you do not have to depend on a blender for only liquefying your food but also with the help of this blender chopping the vegetables will become an easy task.
A blender which blends and chops food is undoubtedly a multitasking device, and thus this is one of the primarily used blenders in India. This sleek HBCP model comes with a measuring beaker and a blending jar, so no need to now buy a blender and a pot separately and thus indeed is a profitable deal.
- The width, height and depth of this model are 13.5cm, 24cm and 33.5cm, respectively.
- This easy to use Morphy Richards HBCP model requires an operating voltage of 230 volts.
- The Morphy Richards HBCP model comes with 2-speed soft push buttons and a plastic shaft which showcases the high quality of the blender.
- The removable chopper and beaker attachment does not only make the cleaning task easy, but its multi-functionality is undoubtedly something which is to be made a note of.
- The ergonomic blender comes with a warranty for 2 years.
- The temperature controller with adjustable speed settings makes it very long-lasting as the chances of getting heated and damaged is very low.
- The acceptable cord length and holding stand indeed are one of the plus points in this blender.
- They provided glass jar with the blender is not very long-lasting and can break easily if roughly used.
- Morphy Richards has poor customer service.
- Some people have reported about seeing sparks in the power cable.
Philips is one of the most trusted brands in India not only for its innovative products but also for their quality, and thus Philips HR1600 hand blender proves why this brand is one of the leading brands in India.
The product has been widely using because of its sharp blades and the capability to mix, grind and convert your food into a silky puree easily. The powerful blender is fit for making soups, purees, juice, shakes, and so on which all can now be made at home within a few seconds.
- The daily collection hand blender 550 Watt has a frequency of around 50 to 60 Hz and is designed using the ProMix technology that is the blender has a triangular shape to increase the capability of liquefying the food you want to blend.
- The ProMix technology also increases the speed of the blender at a great level to allow smooth blending.
- This high-tech blender comes with a beaker having a capacity of 0.5 litres and a detachable bar which is very convenient to clean.
- Not only the speed of the Philips HR1600 hand blender is appreciable but also 2 button release system incorporated in it very easily removes the blending jar.
- The slim structure of the classic white blender perfectly fits in hand and also the lightweight of the blender makes it so handy enough to work with comfortably.
- The blender is designed with a single switch that makes it very easy to use for sure.
- The material of the bar is plastic whereas that of the blade is stainless steel which is again clarifying that the product can be protected from corrosion effectively.
- This product comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- Might get heated up if used for a long time continuously.
- The sound from the blender while the application is a bit loud.
It is simple, stylish blender by Orpat comes with an ergonomic handle that not only makes it look more sophisticated but also this user-friendly and convenient blender.
It comes with all necessary features which are very well enough to perform all the basic operations of a blender. The low price nature of the blender makes it more renowned among the public, especially people with basic needs.
The budget-friendly Orpat blender is perfect for blending and crushing your fruits and veggies efficiently with all the detachable parts. If you are someone who wishes to ensure proper cleaning in a dishwasher, then make a note to remove the rubber grips.
- The Orpat HHB-100E hand blender comes with a powerful 250 Watt motor for ensuring the grinding operations to be conducted effectively during application.
- The frequency is around 50 Hz and indeed has the safest switch.
- The power cord of the blender is approximately 2 meters long and has an operating voltage of 230 volts.
- The warranty service for this blender is provided for a year.
- Orpat HHB-100E comes at a significantly cheaper rate and easy to store and to clean.
- The blades of the blender are made up of stainless steel, and thus users can comfortably use and wash the blender by keeping it safe from stains and corrosion.
- The Orpat HHB-100E blender is wall-mountable, and therefore the critical point is that now your blender can be store anywhere without occupying much space in your kitchen.
- The cord of the blender is not too small, so working in the kitchen will surely be fun, and you can freely move around while application comfortably.
- As the blender is not very high-tech, the noise from the blender is high, so it might be a disturbance if you work with it for a longer time.
- It is essential to place the blender safely as the rate of breaking is very high if it falls from a particular height.
- As there is no beaker or chopper available with it, you might have to buy them separately.
This beautiful blender is coated in the sleek, black shade which would surely be a piece of attraction in your kitchen.
Panasonic is renowned in India for its electrical products, and this electric whisker is one of the most outstanding productions by the brand for sure.
The blender is known for its chopping, mixing, whisking and blending tactics. The body is made of plastic of high quality, and for increasing the safety measure for their customers, Panasonic Mx-SS1 is incorporated with a locking lid.
- The cord length of this blender is around 10 meters and whereas its weight is 1.9 kg.
- The width, height and depth of the Panasonic Mx-SS1 are 6.4 cm, 39.7 cm and 7 cm respectively.
- The handle of the blender is ergonomically designed and is known for its stylish features.
- The Panasonic Mx-SS1 comes with a warranty for a year, and the customer services are rapid, so if any issues occurred, then servicing will be provided as soon as possible for sure.
- The body of the blender is designed in such a style that it makes convenient and comfortable to use.
- The powerful motor makes sure to conduct the blending task abruptly, and the stainless steel blade is just a useful addition to it.
- The product does consume a lot of power that is around 600 watts.
- Whipping can be done but will take a lot of time.
Buying Guide for Best Hand Blenders in India
For any electrical appliance, especially for a blender which works on a motor and electricity, it is crucial to know the capacity of the blender and how long will it work effectively?
A blender’s body is mostly made of plastic, and thus if it gets heated soon, it will damage the product and hence it is vital to check the product’s withstand capability before buying it.
There are several blenders out there with different capacity and capability, so it depends on the user to check if the blender meets their needs and this is done by checking its efficiency via searching about it and going through public reviews.
The key points that come under this are to check how long the blender can be used before it starts getting heated up? How long does it take to grind or to mix or to whisk thoroughly? Is there any damage to the product? How much power does it consume? And so on to get a perfect blender.
The body of the blender and the blades are the most critical parts in a blender, and thus the quality of these two should match the user’s needs.
If you are someone who uses a blender often then check the capacity of the motor first and whether it gets heated up quickly.
It is always guiding to get a blender which has a stem and blades made up of stainless steel or might get corrupted easily when exposed to water a lot.
#4 For What Purpose Are You Buying a Blender?
A blender is using for multiple purposes, and thus you should always keep in mind the purpose of buying a blender.
If you are a baker, then get a blender that whisks quickly, if you are getting a blender for avoiding knives then get a blender that has chopping capability and comes with the separate attachments.
A blender is a multi-tasking product so often try to get a blender which comes with more attachments.
#5 Power Consumption
It is an essential factor always to check when getting a blender. A blender can often be using, and as it is an electrical appliance, it is crucial to check the power consumption.
Certain blenders must come with many settings and might consume more power, so if you are getting a blender for essential blending task, then choose the one with lower power consumption.
#6 Temperature Controlling Capacity
Few blenders get heated up within 2 to 3 minutes of application. If you are planning to get a blender to use it frequently, then see to it that the blender doesn’t get heated up until 15 minutes of application.
The more you avoid getting the blender heated up and keep it calm, the much better the blender is and will surely be capable of usage for a more extended period.
#7 Speed and Sharpness of Blades
In this hustle-bustle world, speed is something that all matters and that’s the case for the blender also. If the speed of the blender is slow grinding operation will not be done thoroughly, and the food will not get liquefied.
Also for each task, a particular speed is required, so try buying a blender which has more speed settings. Blades of the blender are supposed to be as sharp as possible for cutting task and thus check the sharpness of the edges before getting it.
Some blenders don’t come with any attachments except the blades that are permanently attached at the bottom of the blender that does not only makes a task like whisking difficult but also cleaning will become an issue if it is not detachable.
So try getting a blender with attachments hooks for cutting and whisking separately or even if you are someone who doesn’t want whisking hooks then you can buy a blender with detachable blades attachments for better cleaning purpose.
#9 Is it Profitable to Buy so and so Blender?
A blender might come with the measuring cup or a beaker or sometimes both which are giving freely so do check around for few blenders before deciding to buy one.
Many blenders with the same features and price might not come with anything for free, and thus then you will have to go and buy a beaker or a measuring cup separately that might cost you more.
It is something always to check on. Among hundreds of blenders out there which one is more efficient, powerful, consumes less power and fits in the budget.
A blender of the same price might be not as profitable as the other one, and hence a lot of comparison among different sites is a must before buying an efficient blender that fits in your budget.
In short before buying any hand blender see that how much is the blender handy and user friendly, about the brand and its customer services and all the above points mentioned to get a blender that fits in your kitchen perfectly and that is fit for you too.